Sekali ini aja

Sekali ini aja........ pengen ngeluarin unek" tanpa tendeng aling-aling. Tanpa harus mikir ini dan itu.......... skali ini aja........

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhh I HATE THIS PART. I want but I not need. If I can, I want sleep. Forgotten anything. Delete part hating each other. Delete time I knew what U needn't. Missunderstanding much thing. HELLO! Everything happen because a reason. U see me. U hear me. U understand but u wont!

Have u the argument? always....... u always makes reason for what u think. BUT what u thingked, not always necessarily like true...like reallity. Ugh...... Everyone have different thinked. Did u knew me? Or just knew......me?

I try... see, hear, understand....ing mix and match with my head. The way u look, the way u think....... argghhhhhhhhhhh unbelievable.......... too much. I never thinked before. Yeah........hurry take point, without check point.

auuuuuuu ah gelap, ngemeng apa c gw?!

Komentar

Postingan Populer